I did not realize that people were still posting bug reports to the
firewatir project. We've been using Jira to track bugs with FireWatir
since the summer.
http://jira.openqa.org/browse/WTR

Wilson, I read your report, but would appreciate more details. Can you
give us an example of a page that gives different results with Watir and
FireWatir? And would you mind moving your report to Jira, so that it is
listed with the other FireWatir bugs.

Bret