Hello everyone,

I am moving to a new project.  I am first to admit that I am a little
lost when it comes to frames, divs, and spans.  I am looking for the
best strategy to find elements in an applications.  In IE Developers
tool bar, I can readily find the link I would like to click, but using
WATIR 1.6.2 I am having trouble getting to this object.  Here is what
IE Dev Toolbar shows as the structure.

HTML
  Head
     Frame set id = x
         Frame id = x1
         Frame id = x2
         Frame id = x3
            #document
                HTML
                   HEAD
                     Body
                        Table
                           TBody
                              TR
                                TD
                                  DIV
                                  DIV
                                     Div id = mPFlag
                                        Table class = topSubMenuBar
                                           TBody
                                              TR
                                                 TD
                                                    Span
                                                          #Text

I need to click the link represented by #Text.  I used the show frames
method to make sure I can see all frames using Watir 1.6.2.  Here is
the strategy I was attempting to use to isolate this object.

          @ie.show_frames
          @ie.show_all_objects
          @ie.show_tables
          @ie.frame("sectionFrame").show_frames
          @ie.frame("sectionFrame").show_tables
          @ie.frame("sectionFrame").show_all_objects
          @ie.frame("sectionFrame").frame("mainFrame").show_frames
          @ie.frame("sectionFrame").frame
("mainFrame").show_all_objects
          @ie.frame("sectionFrame").frame("mainFrame").show_tables

I guess show_tables is depricated in 1.6.2, so I would welcome any
ideas on strategy for me to isolate the text within the span structure
above.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Carl