Hi,
The problem with the code below is that I am not able to move forward
to next page which appear after clicking on "OK" button of Java Script
pop up.

HTML is as follows:
I save this file in C: drive as test.html

</
head>
Click Here </a>  </body>

Watir Script is as follows:

require 'watir'
require 'watir/ie'
require 'watir/contrib/enabled_popup'
#require 'win32ole'

def startClicker( button , waitTime = 10)
  w = WinClicker.new
  longName = $ie.dir.gsub("/" , "\\" )
  shortName = w.getShortFileName(longName)
  c = "start rubyw #{shortName }\\watir\\clickJSDialog.rb#{button} #
{waitTime}"
  puts "Starting #{c}"
  w.winsystem(c)
  w=nil
end

$ie = Watir::IE.new
$ie.goto('C:/test.html/')
startClicker("OK")
$ie.link(:text, 'Click Here').click_no_wait

Here is the code which does not shows any exception but it is also not
moving forward to the next page.
Anyone please help here.

Thanks,
Jagdeep