Hello,

You might want to try the Webmetrics watir recorder. Very useful for
creating scripts.
http://www.webmetrics.com/products/script_recorder.html

I'm working on  projects that have objects nested inside of frames
that are 3 levels deep.
The downside is that it can't do anything with pop ups - but hey there
are several
methods already available.

Gem Dandy

On Jan 5, 12:21 am, Jagdeep Jain <[email protected]> wrote:
> Index can also be used to differentiate b/w the similar objects/
> components.
>
> On Jan 4, 6:29 am, "Wilson Xu" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Please ignore 'iframe' element in your script code, you can try it again and
> > can you post your html source code.
> > Wilson
>
> > On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 6:35 PM, rr <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > Hi all,
> > > I want to know how to write script for nested frame. I want to click
> > > on object which is a link and it is in nested frame (means frame
> > > inside frame) but there are 4 items in those frames. This situation
> > > arises when I open my mailbox. Those 4 items are "Compose", "inbox",
> > > "Folder", "Search". Only thing which differ all 4 items is 'href'. I
> > > am not getting how to write script for particular item. I have used
> > > ie.frame(:name, "name").frame(:name, "name") but it was not usefull as
> > > number of items are there inside those frame. Please provide solution.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to