Hello,
I was trying to follow the example provided in the site:http://
wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Example+Logging
but had some problems.

I downloaded the "example_logger1.rb" and used the example code
(provided by Jonathan Kohl), but kept getting  the following error
when tried to execute:
./example_logger1.rb:24: uninitialized constant Watir::WatirLogger
(NameError)
    from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:
31:in `gem_original_require'
    from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:
31:in `require'
    from test_logger.rb:6

I am using:
XP machine
IE 7
Watir 1.6.2
Ruby 1.8.6

After researching for a while, found out from another question on the
Watir group site:http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general/
browse_thread/thread/11407c6613aed0a1
that "require 'logger'" and "require 'watir/logger'" may need to be
added.

After adding these lines to either the main example code or the
"example_logger1.rb" file, the example worked perfectly.

So I was wondering if this info or modification can be added either in
the "example_logger1.rd" file or in the main example code itself. This
would save some time for many of the new comers like me.

Thank you very much for Scott and Kohl for providing the codes.

Margam