Ok - I realize that this is a simple question...but I'm a newbie.

I can write strings to text fields with no problem. I'm now trying to
read text from specific text fields and then do a compare that results
in a true or false result. I don't want to search the entire page, I
just want to focus on the exact index that I wrote to.

#       This is the text that I want to read:
$ie.frame(:index, 3).frame(:index, 3).form(:name,
'configSnmpAccess').text_field(:name, 'accessIpAddress?3').set
('126.4.100.102')

Thanks,

Gem Dandy