Bill,

Thank you very much for your replay. I tried the following:

prompt_message = "Do you want to save this file?"
window_title = "File Download"
save_dialog = WIN32OLE.new("AutoItX3.Control")
sleep 1
$browser.div(:id,"contents").table(:index, "1")[1][2].table
(:index,"12")[2][2].link(:text, "download").click_no_wait
 $text=WinGetText(window_title, "")
 if $text=~/omnicast/
      $aFile.puts("Omnicast download passed")
else
      $aFile.puts("Omnicast download failed")
end

I put require 'watir/dialog' on top and registered AutoIt dll
successfully. But I got “NoMethodError: undefined method `WinGetText'
” error while I executing the code. Did I miss something?