Hi,

> In watir can we execute the tests continuously?
> even one test got failed other tests should be executed subsequently..

You probably shall try run your tests in a continuous build server
(like CruiseControl).

We followed
   http://myorganized.info/public/zhimin/solution/154
setup (The instruction is a bit brief, you might do some research on
CruiseControl if you are not familiar) a CC server to run our
acceptance tests every day.

The CC build server, iTest2 IDE (and it has recorder too) make our
lives a lot easier.

Cheers,
Goodie