Thank you for your responses.

Andy, I do believe they are going to use the tools inside VS to create
the build. I have suggested that they build the code, run unit tests
to verify the compile, automate deployments to a test machine, where I
could then run my watir scripts (scheduled nightly) that would test
the web app's functionality.

I think maybe they were thinking they could kick off a happy path
script as soon as the build completed to verify that everything still
worked within the build machine. If that is what they decide they
really want, then your suggestions for NAnt or MSBuild are going to be
beneficial in helping them achieve that result.

thanks again!