Hi This is Prince3105,

Fairly newbie to watir, and i am using QTP for a long time, since  a
Vbscripter, i couldn't get all features of Ruby.
In Vbscript we are using one statement "On error Resume Next" and "On
error Goto 0" these two will help us in error handling.

so Experts can you throw some light on my request, please give some
examples about, if any error occurs in a particular code watir should
leave this code and move to next line that process should be
continued  until the err handler got disabled.

Thanks,

Prince3105