The app Ive been working on is all drag and drop. I think Im a reasonable
javascript developer, and I know a bit about watir ;-)
Drag and drop is really hard on my app. You need to have a really good
understanding of the dom. Some of the more recent libraries, jquery ,
prototype etc have made it much simpler for developers, and make it easier
for testers too, as there are now fewer different ways that drag drop is
likely to be implemented.
Ive got code to do this for ie and firefox for the app I work on and Ive
created sample apps using jquery and prototype, but my code for IE isnt
currently working for these ( it works fine for firefox though) However I
still need to do more unit tests, and update to the latest watir releases. I
was hoping to have all this done by now, but as is the way of the world, Im
running behind. Im still committed to getting this done, but dont have a
whole lot of time for the next 8 weeks or so. So it might happen by the end
of April.

Paul

--
Paul Rogers!