All,

I am reading an xml file into an array of lines(arr[]).  I want to look at each
individual line (element) of the array, and determine if the element contains a
certain block of text.  Is there a "contains_text" method, or something
similiar, for array elements?  I want to find all elements in the array that
contain a certain block of text, and then make another array that is made of
those array elements.  Can anyone provide some help with this?  Thanks in
advance.

- Shelton