I got this odd message from the following code fragment:

awesome = ie.div(:class, "sc-view sc-segmented-view awesome-editor-tab-
buttons sc-layout-horizontal sc-regular-size")
puts TimeStr() + "Clicking on " + awesome.link(:index, 2).text
awesome.link(:index, 2).fire_event("onMouseDown")
awesome.link(:index, 2).fire_event("onMouseUp")
Kernel.sleep(1)

I'm working over a row of buttons, announcing and then clicking the
buttons.  Buttons 3, 4, and 1 have the labels I expected returned,
only the second button has this odd text.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Bill Mosteller
Eloqua