Hi all,

I like this forum very much and have found a lot of information which
solved the problems I had (the bad win32 gem as most recent example).
However, the unstructured nature of Google Groups makes the forum very
unorganized in my opinion. I think we could make it much more
organized by tagging the subjects of topics, like fro example this:

"[installation] Firewatir installation error"
"[popup] How to click on popup windows"
"[features] Should Watir support Chrome browser?"

What do you think, would this help organize this forum a bit better?

Cheers,
John