you can always use the .html method of the browser object to get the
entire page contents, and then something like a regular expression  or
substring methods to extract text from between known starting/ending
text.

Most of that would be done with standard Ruby string handing methods
I'd expect

You'd likely have to develop your Ruby skills a bit..  I'd recommend a
book like 'Everyday Scripting with Ruby' for that.