Some related data... we've had a poll on the front page of the
WatirCraft site for a while now that asks "who uses Watir in your
organization?"  there have been 129 responses as of this morning.

35% say "just me" (sorry, that doesn't tell you their role)

36% say "testers only"

17% say "testers and developers"

2% say "developers only"

10% say "we don't distinguish between developers and testers"

Pete