From: watir-general@googlegroups.com [mailto:watir-gene...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of prasoona alluri
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 5:35 AM
To: watir-general@googlegroups.com
Subject: [wtr-general] Re: How to send a mail from outlook express using
watir

Thank for the reply.

But i am facing the following error

`initialize': unknown OLE server: `Outlook.Application'
(WIN32OLERuntimeError)

for the following statement

require 'win32ole'
outlook = WIN32OLE.new('Outlook.Application')

Thanks

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 5:12 AM, Walter Kruse <ou_ryp...@hotmail.com> wrote:

This is for Outlook, but maybe it can help:
http://rubyonwindows.blogspot.com/search/label/outlook

  _____

Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 04:40:02 -0600
Subject: [wtr-general] How to send a mail from outlook express using watir
From: pallu...@gmail.com
To: watir-general@googlegroups.com

Hello,

 Please help me to delvelop a script for  sending  a mail from outlook
express using watir.

The message text should be read from a log file .

Thanks in advance.

-Prasoona

  _____

<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx> <br