Hi All,

I have been into testing for about 6 years. My testing experience has mostly
been into testing on unix platforms and C-Api testing.

My current job is around testing of a website. Hence this is the first time I
started looking out for automated test tools for website automation.
This is how I got to learn about Watir and I enjoy working with Watir. So far I
have used Perl and Ruby is quite similar to Perl.

Manual testing can become monotonous and hence doing automation using Watir
makes the job interesting.

Cheers,
Natasha