HI

 I need to test the pagination functionality in my application i have
links like this 1,2,3,......All and these are links How i can test
this or regularise this i was using code like this

ie.link(:href,"http://qa.irma.icat.com/inspwebapp/
displayInspections.do?windowNumber=[0-9])").click

BUt its not working

I want to use regular expression in my code i have to test the
functionality where a click on column head will be sorting ascending
and descending vice versa i.e when a click on first time the link
property will be like this

href:
http://qa.irma.icat.com/inspwebapp/displayInspections.do?doSort=true&sortAttr=insuredName&sortDirection=ascending
and next time will be changing the value as href:
http://qa.irma.icat.com/inspwebapp/displayInspections.do?doSort=true&sortAttr=insuredName&sortDirection=descending
.I was using code as
http://qa.irma.icat.com/inspwebapp/displayInspections.do?doSort=true&sortAttr=insuredName&sortDirection=ascending|descending
.I used | operator even though not executing succeefully

can anyone pls let me know the solution for this?