Hi!

Watir is a Ruby library, not a framework - you can use any framework
you like to run Watir tests.  Some that come to mind are Test::Unit,
RSpec, WatirCraft, Taza, Watirloo, Rasta and Cucumber.  Most people
are moving away from Test::Unit and implementing RSpec (although I
still use and like Test::Unit).  You can find examples of some
frameworks here:

http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Examples

The others can be easily found with a quick web search.

Hope this helps!

-Tiffany