From: watir-general@googlegroups.com
[mailto:watir-gene...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Wesley Chen
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:23 AM
To: watir-general
Subject: [wtr-general] Re: Synchronization Points

Suppose there are two browsers, one is ie1, another is ie2, the separate
browser.
You may achieve it by:
ie2.do_something
ie2.close
ie1.refresh
ie1.wait
ie1.do_something.

Thanks.
Wesley Chen.

2009/3/24 Darin Duphorn <dduph...@redbrickhealth.com>

Brett,

Within this synchronization, is there a way to handle issues where the
page doesn't fully load?  (insert a page refresh after a certain time?)

We have a situation where if a separate browser maybe opened in IE 7.0
and the automation is running on the an active browser the page doesn't
fully load and the automation hangs.  We have to click refresh the page
and then the automation continues.

When I run a full regression, I do close all browsers before starting,
and I don't run it the issue, but when we build the test it can be a
pain.

Thanks,

Darin