On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 15:05, Vikas Tulashyam <vtulash...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please reply, this is possible or not?

In my experience, when you do not get a reply, that means you should be more
specific. :)

For example, I just did not understand the problem.

You could bundle what every you like with your framework. In my example, I
have a custom framework, I bundle snapit.exe that takes screens shots and I
have no problems with that.

What Java tool did you have in mind, and why do you think there will be a
problem?

Željko