I'm still some what of a n00b with regards to Watir.  I have a web app
that displays "new" browser windows.  I know that I can use
Watir::IE.attach(url:, 'enter url') to attach to a window.  However
the snippet of the url below keeps changing.  Also hwnd keeps
changing.  Is this because the site is https?

TOKEN=5937dfd955519a57-4AA53C6C-1143-EBE5-767BAE115006BD65