Yes, I've noticed, but I had in mind that you have to use other
technique when using Rubyscript2exe. Instead of writing "require
'File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/something'" use:

require 'rubyscript2exe'
require RUBYSCRIPT2EXE.exedir + '/something'

OR this should also work:
require 'rubyscript2exe'
require 'something'

Regards,