So yet another strange thing, that I might be misunderstanding,
After I query a frame for somthing, it like only this frame is
relevant for any queries untill I address another frame.
i.e.

document = ff.got_to("some_url")

document.links                                  #great give me the
links on the page
document.frame(:index, 1).links        #great gives me the links in
the first frame
document.links                                  #OOPS now I get the
links from the first frame again????

This is all fine - but I can't see how I get back to the main document
contents.

This does not work obvioulsy.
document.frame(:index, 0).links
This would be logical
document.root.links

So does anyone know how I address the main the document again?

thanks - feedback appreciated.



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to