Hello everyone,
I'm hoping this is the right forum for this question. I'm trying to
iterate through a hash and check certain text fields on a webpage:
Here is where I'm storing my controls:
controls.rb # stores the form control variables
===========================
def tf_company_name
$tf_company_name = $ie.text_field(:id, "CompanyName")
end
def tf_address
$tf_address = $ie.text_field(:id, "StreetAddress")
end
def tf_city
$tf_city = $ie.text_field(:id, "City")
end
Here is where I'm defining the iteration:
form_checks.rb # Check form controls
===========================
def check_contact_form_controls
contact_controls = [tf_company_name => "Company Name",
tf_address => "Address",
tf_city => "City"]
contact_controls.each do |key, value|
if key.exists?
puts "PASS: Control #{value} exists."
else
puts "FAIL: Unable to locate control #{value}"
end
end
end
Since hashes does not have an exists? method, I get an error. Is
there a better way to do this?
Thanks,
George
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines:
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---