+1 on all that. Plus, as someone not very good w/ OO, I want to know stuff
like when to use a class vs. a mixin, what kind of variables to use (global
or whatever), tradeoffs of flexibility and maintainability.

I'm sure if we were starting with Watir today, we'd use WatirCraft and
things would be easier, but now that we're 4 years down the road and have a
huge suite of scripts, I'm never sure what's the best way forward.
-- Lisa

--
Lisa Crispin
Co-author with Janet Gregory, _Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers