Hi guys!

This is the thing, BTW :): Homebrew Test Automation training by Bret
http://www.io.com/%7Ewazmo/papers/homebrew_test_automation_200409.pdf

And some articles related to it:
http://adtmag.com/Articles/2003/08/22/At-Test-Automation-Where-homebrewed-testing-works.aspx
http://www.pettichord.com/homebrew_automation.html