Hi All,

I want your help to findout how should I Automate Drag and Drop a
<DIV> element to another <DIV> element (other than using JavaScript)

HTML code:

destination:

i tried the following but it didnt work:

ie.text_field(:id, "ext-gem-532").dragContentsTo(:id, "ext-gem-616")

ERROR: unknown property or method 'select'

Thanks in advance,
Jonty