Also, keep in mind that FlashWatir is not a universal solution to
testing Flash.  It can only see the functions that the Flash app chooses
to expose to JavaScript.  So testing a random app on the web isn't
likely to work; testing an in-house app will require talking to your
developers about exposing the needed functions.

See this link for more info:
http://code.google.com/p/flash-watir/wiki/ExternalInterface

- Anna