There's probably some kind of javascript event being triggered  You'll
likely need to look at the source to figure out what element it's
attached to, figure out how to identify that element, and if the
element type doesn't support a click method you'll have to try firing
javascript events at it such as mouseup, or mousedown (mouseup is most
frequently used to detect clicking on something)