Hi, All,
I have heard that, we can go on performance test, such as load/stress test
by script.
So I would like to study one script language for it.

I think in this great Watir general group, there are many testers going on
performance testing.
Any of you do the performance testing by manual script?

It is said that, python, jython by frame Grinder may be good.

Which script would be perfect to choose for the performance test?
Can you guys show your opinion and some documents/articles links?

Thanks.
Wesley Chen.