opps forgot to attach file :(

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 12:18 PM, spike <vinaykumarl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm really sorry, i've tried many things in the code but couldn get a
> solution from past 3 days. I've stuck in handling this popups. so
> please dont mind, i apologise for it.
>
> On Apr 9, 11:14 am, George <george.sand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > What about this neat little script?
> >
> > ie = Watir::IE.attach(/Watir General/)
> > ie.text_field(:name, "q").set "popups"
> > ie.button(:name, "qt_g").click
> >
> > Seriously, though...part of the learning process is doing the
> > research.  You can't expect that an entirely new set of Watir users
> > are going to magically appear just because you started a duplicate
> > thread in the same day.  I've been finding that the "trial and error"
> > approach to solving my scripting problems helps me develop more.  You
> > really shouldn't take advantage of people who are really trying to
> > help you.
> >
> > On Apr 8, 10:55 pm, spike <vinaykumarl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > ya but the solutions are not working for me.

> stuck

class Watir::Element

  # If any parent element isn't visible then we cannot write to the
  # element. The only realiable way to determine this is to iterate
  # up the DOM element tree checking every element to make sure it's
  # visible.
  def visible?
    # Now iterate up the DOM element tree and return false if any
    # parent element isn't visible or is disabled.
    object = document
    while object
      begin
        if object.currentstyle.invoke('visibility') =~ /^hidden$/i
          return false
        end
        if object.currentstyle.invoke('display') =~ /^none$/i
          return false
        end
        if object.invoke('isDisabled')
          return false
        end
      rescue WIN32OLERuntimeError
      end
      object = object.parentElement
    end
    true
  end

          def top_edge
                assert_exists
                assert_enabled
                ole_object.getBoundingClientRect.top.to_i
          end

          def top_edge_absolute
                top_edge + page_container.document.parentWindow.screenTop.to_i
          end

          def left_edge
                assert_exists
                assert_enabled
                ole_object.getBoundingClientRect.left.to_i
          end

          def left_edge_absolute
                left_edge + page_container.document.parentWindow.screenLeft.to_i
          end

          def mouse_hover(offsetX = 0, offsetY = 0)
                x = left_edge_absolute + offsetX
                y = top_edge_absolute + offsetY
                WindowsInput.move_mouse(x, y)
          end

          def mouse_click(offsetX = 0, offsetY = 0)
                x = left_edge_absolute
                y = top_edge_absolute
                WindowsInput.move_mouse(x, y)
                Watir.autoit.MouseClick("left", x+offsetX, y+offsetY, 1)
                sleep(2)
          end

          def right_click(offsetX = 0, offsetY = 0)
                x = left_edge_absolute
                y = top_edge_absolute
                WindowsInput.move_mouse(x+offsetX, y+offsetY)
                WindowsInput.right_click