From: watir-general@googlegroups.com on behalf of Bret Pettichord
Sent: Thu 09/04/2009 16:49
To: watir-general@googlegroups.com
Subject: [wtr-general] Re: WATiR DSL I have been using

Thanks for sharing your work. I found it to be very interesting.

Bret

--
Bret Pettichord
CTO, WatirCraft LLC, www.watircraft.com

Watir Training: Portland/Beaverton April 16-17
www.watircraft.com/training

Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of
companies which includes Capgemini UK plc, a company registered in
England and Wales (number 943935) whose registered office is at No.
1 Forge End, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6DB
</PRE><p style="font-family:arial;color:grey" style="font-size:13px">This
message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any
part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies of this message.</p><PRE>