The following method maybe help you.
*eval * eval( *aString* *[*, *aBinding* *[* *file* *[* *line* *]* *]* *]*)
-> *anObject*
 Evaluates the Ruby expression(s) in *aString*. If *aBinding* is given, the
evaluation is performed in its context. The binding may be a Binding object
or a Proc object. If the optional *file* and *line* parameters are present,
they will be used when reporting syntax errors.

Wilson