Hello,

I have recently installed Ruby 1.8.6-26 and Watir 1.6.2 on a Windows 2000
machine at work and when I tried to run a simple script that attaches to an
existing window, but I faced the same problem from 2 years ago:

c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/lib/watir/ie-class.rb:241:in
`method_
missing': Windows (WIN32OLERuntimeError)
    OLE error code:80040154 in <Unknown>
      <No Description>
    HRESULT error code:0x80020009
      Exception occurred.       from
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/
lib/watir/ie-class.rb:241:in `each'

Notice that the problem occurs with ie-class.rb instead of watir.rb.

The same workaround submitted 2 years ago to
http://jira.openqa.org/browse/WTR-155 did the trick again.

By the way, I'm not being able to post to the OpenQA forums, so excuse me if
this is not the right place to post

Thanks and regards,
FK