hey basu, did you ever figure out this issue?
I'm trying to do essentially the same thing (work with an embedded IE
control).
I found the function __IEControlGetObjFromHWND
from the IE.au3
Of course, this is not built into the binary for autoit so I can't use
that. It looks (kind of) like you tried to implement that in ruby.
Unfortunately its pretty complicated for a OLE/COM newbie like me.  It
seems like there should be an easier way though but I have yet to
come up with anything.
Let me know if you've figured it out.