you can use the IE developer tool bar on IE and firebug on firefox for
object identification, there is no special object spy which i know off
for watir, i largely believe these are the tools which are widely used
for object identification for watir.

If there is any thing for object spying like for QTP and SILKTEST then
guys please share.................

--
Regards,

Alkarim Rayani