Here is HTML code..
======================
Active Element: [INPUT], Index: [536]
 <INPUT class=dxeEditArea onkeypress="aspxEKeyPress
('ctl00_contentChildWindow_secUserDetails_subsecUserInfo_txtPhoneNumber_txt­
MaskTextBox',
event)"
id=ctl00_contentChildWindow_secUserDetails_subsecUserInfo_txtPhoneNumber_tx­
tMas
 kTextBox_I onkeydown="aspxEKeyDown
('ctl00_contentChildWindow_secUserDetails_subsecUserInfo_txtPhoneNumber_txt­
MaskTextBox',
event)" onblur="aspxELostFocus
('ctl00_contentChildWindow_secUserDetails_subsecUserInfo_txtPhoneNumber_t
 xtMaskTextBox')" style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px;
PADDING-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px;
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 1px 1px; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP:
0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR:
  transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" onfocus="aspxEGotFocus
('ctl00_contentChildWindow_secUserDetails_subsecUserInfo_txtPhoneNumber_txt­
MaskTextBox')"
onchange="aspxEValueChanged
('ctl00_contentChildWindow_secUserDetails_subsec
 UserInfo_txtPhoneNumber_txtMaskTextBox')" value="(___) ___-____"
name=ctl00$contentChildWindow$secUserDetails$subsecUserInfo
$txtPhoneNumber$txtMaskTextBox>

Thanks
Satish