Hi Lisa,

Still I am getting following error..here is my code and error.
What I noticed was after I got the popup its staying there just like
that, no action is happening. If I respond to that popup by clicking
"OK" button popup will close then this error messages are coming.
require "watir"
require "win32ole"
require 'watir/screen_capture'
require 'watir\ie'
require 'watir\contrib\enabled_popup'

ie.image(:id,
'ctl00_contentChildWindow_secUserDetails_ctl02_menu_secUserDetails_DXI0_Img').click
hwnd = ie.enabled_popup(5)
puts hwnd
if (hwnd)  #yeah! a popup
  popup = WinClicker.new
  popup.makeWindowActive(hwnd)
  popup.clickWindowsButton("Windows Internet Explorer", "OK", "30")
end
>ruby Phone_Mask_Test.rb
C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/lib/watir\ie.rb:97:
warning: already initialized constant ATTACHER
C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/commonwatir-1.6.2/lib/watir/waiter.rb:
59:in `wait_until': Timed out after 5.5 seconds.
(Watir::Exception::TimeOutException)
        from C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/commonwatir-1.6.2/lib/watir/
waiter.rb:80:in `wait_until'
        from C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/lib/watir\contrib
\enabled_popup.rb:10:in `enabled_popup'
        from Phone_Mask_Test.rb:132

>Exit code: 1

Thank you,