Index also does not work. Here is code. I tried incrementing index.
But it takes only index 1. It is not taking any other values.
require 'watir'
require 'watir/ie'
require 'win32ole'
require 'watir\contrib\enabled_popup'
ie=Watir::IE.start("C:\\Satish_Info\\Project_info\\Watir\\Watir_Scripts
\\Work\\Tele-Works Console.mht")
#ie=Watir::IE.start("C:\\Documents and Settings\\spanchumarthy\\Desktop
\\Tele-Works Console.mht")
sleep 10
print "This is before clicking on Mapping Fields \n"
ie.image(:src=>/FieldMappingAdd.png/,:index=>1).click_no_wait
print "This is after clicking on Mapping Fields \n"
sleep 10

Please help me here.
Thanks
Satish.