Hi,

I am using following code to check the validaity of different user inputs
using data driven test.

require 'test/unit'
require 'xls'
require 'watir'

class Gmail < Test::Unit::TestCase
 def test_Gmail_Working

  xlFile = XLS.new(Dir.pwd + '/Stopwords-List.xls') #grab the data file in
the same

dirrectory
  myData = xlFile.getRowRecords('Stopwords list','Stopwords')  #pull data
records from excel
  xlFile.close

  #Open IE and navigate to site
  ie = Watir::IE.new
  ie.goto "http://www.acs.org/";

  # Click the link 'Journals'
  ie.link(:text, "Journals").click
  sleep 1

  # starting loop
  myData.each do |record|

  #Search text field
  ie.text_field(:name, "searchText").set(record['Stopwords'])
  ie.button(:name, "searchSub").click

  # Verify that page contains text

    if(ie.text.include?(record['Expected Result']))
      puts "Stopword '#{record['Stopwords']}' excluded successfully"
#     Want to put Passed in excel sheet if the case pass
    else
      puts "Stopword '#{record['Stopwords']}' not excluded"
#     Want to put Failed in excel sheet if the case fails
   end

  sleep 2

  end

  # Close the browser
  ie.close

As I am picking up data from an excel sheet from column 'Expected Result'
and depending upon the result I want to update the same excel sheet in the
column 'Actual Result' for corresponding rows.

Please help me on above.

Thanks & Regards
Durgesh.