Thanks quick reply.
It is useless in Watir General ?

It is too complex...I can not know how complex that will be.

Do you know another solution ?
Because the aim is just check mail body,any web mail account is ok for
testing.

And more over,when use web mail for testing,at 1st try to use Gmail in
general.
Because most popular web mail account. It will be most common test
case.

Just I feel strange your content or I do not understand what is Watir
General.

Thanks