From: Durgesh Nadkarni <fordurg...@yahoo.co.in>
To: watir-general@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 3:12:39 AM
Subject: [wtr-general] Re: How can I compare the captured web pages

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the reply. I was busy with other stuff so replying after few days.

Can you give me sample code or syntax for comparing two images once I had both
the images in md5 hash format?

So I will first take both the images keyword.jpg & newimage.jpg in the same way
by capturing them through screen_capture method and then would go for hash
comparison.

Please let me know on above.

Thanks & Regards
Durgesh.