I thought we had TH defined as well, but looking at the code, it's not
there. Feel free to add a Jira ticket for this. If you do have Watir
extensions then when/if we add whatever tags you have, then you can remove
it from your own Watir extension and that's it.

Charley Baker
blog: http://blog.charleybaker.org/
Lead Developer, Watir, http://wtr.rubyforge.org
QA Architect, Gap Inc Direct