Hi, Felipe,
Thank you very much, it is really helpful, :).
There is a great contributor below.
http://notepad.onghu.com/2007/3/26/sending-email-with-ruby
When I run the code, anything goes expected.

I have searched for the results for hours, your one word gets it fixed. :),
thank you again.

Thanks.
Wesley Chen.