Hey,
     I'm a Java/C++ programmer and a Ruby noob and I'm getting ready
to build a testing application that would use Watir to test a set of
web applications. As there are about 6 applications with similar
interfaces but different behavior I'd like to recycle as much code as
possible. The system I have designed winds up reading from a file and
creating a set of objects that represent use cases which, when
executed, go through the motions of clicking, setting and so on. I've
noticed there are a few posts here and there that discuss reading test
instructions from excel and that caught my eye. The questions I have
are what is in these excel files, is it some sort of domain language
or it is code that is run at runtime? Is there a tutorial?