Yes, I plan on migrating everything over (and more) from
wtr.rubyforge.org.

I was just trying to see what kind of style we want to go for, so I
really should have put the same content in each site.

It seems the second site I created (http://watir001.wordpress.com/) is
generally more liked, but I need to include some more content like
Watir Buzz.

I am not sure whether the header on the first site (http://
watirweb.wordpress.com/) is too bold. I can apply the same thing to
the second site, but it may distract from the other page content, not
sure.

Cheers,
Alister