On Jun 17, 8:58 am, "Mark Anderson" <mander...@drillinginfo.com>
wrote:

> Why are you scripting against Hotmail?
> If it is to automate an email task, I would think
> that there would be better solutions for scripting against hotmail than
> using watir to drive a browser.

Excellent answers!  How do I disable flash?

Application under test creates E-mails as part of its capabilities, so
examining them is part of the test.

I knew I didn't wish to script Outlook (too hard), and we have ids for
Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo.  As I have existing accounts on Google and
Yahoo, Hotmail looked attractive.

Alternate approaches to reading Email would be of interest.