Thank you Željko

Some more inputs, please:
Is Safari 4 supported by safariwatir?
This is because we are in the process of determining a test automation
platform for applications intended to run on WebKit based browsers.
How solid is safariwatir on WATIR platform for this purpose?
Any guidance can be provided on a development pipeline for the the
platform in the foreseeable future?